Pathmeda Gomutra Aasav (200 ml)
Pathmeda Gomutra Aasav is an ayurvedic, herbal medicine for Asthma, bronchitis, Cough, allergy and all above problems.
Gomutra Asav is an Ayurvedic formulation in which the main ingredient is Go Mutra / Cow Urine. Its preparation involves fermentation of go mutra.
Other herbs like Shunthi, Maricha, Pippali, Chitrak, Madhu etc are used in making Gomutra asav.
This medicine is effective in Jaundice, Anemia, diseases of kidney, liver, heart and urinary system, cancer, asthma., bronchitis, cough, worm infection and skin problems.
Pathmeda vedalakshana Gomutra Aasav is an ayurvedic, herbal medicine for Asthma, bronchitis, Cough, allergy and all above problems.Gomutra Asav is an Ayurvedic formulation in which the main ingredient is Gomutra / Cow Urine. Its preparation involves fermentation of gomutra with Jaggery (Purana gud) and safed jeera.
This medicine is effective in Jaundice, Anemia, diseases of kidney, liver, heart and urinary system, cancer, asthma, Bronchitis, cough, worm infection and skin problems.
What Dose it do
- Helpful in Cough, Asthma, Rheumatic Pains, Rheumatism, Loss of Appetite and Indigestion,
- effective in Jaundice, Anemia, diseases of kidney, liver, heart and urinary system, cancer, asthma, bronchitis, cough, worm infection and skin problems.
- It is purest form of gomutra for oral administration. People who want to take whole gomutra in place of gomutra ark can use gomutra asav.
- There is no expiry date for gomutra asav
- Its very effective in asthmatic problem. One can use it in asthma, bronchitis, cough and other respiratory track related disease
How to use
- Take 2 spoon with half glass of water
- Take it after meal with water
What make it so good
- As pathmeda goshala is world’s largest goshala having more then 1 lack cows. We are making gomutra asav from Indian breed Kankrej cow only. And we also use healthy cows Urine for making it.
- Its sweat in test so easy to take
- There is no expiry date of it . it become more efficient day by day
About Pathmeda Godham(Courtsey http://pathmedagodham.org/)
Anandvan Pathmeda, the holy and beautiful land of India was selected for grazing and wandering for the gentle, bold, brave, strong and best milk productive Brahm swaroopa cows of the world brought from vrindavan by lord Krishna staying there in the holy month of Bhadrapad while going from kurukshetra to Dwarika, Anandvan is a delicate combination of cow rearing folk culture of marwar, kathia wad and Tharparker as well as a confluence of the holy river the sarswati flowing underground, the sindhu flowing in kachhran and the savitri flowing on the land by which destroyer of sins of many birth lord kirishna, kamdhenu and place of adoration of kalpguru Dattatrey.
National great creative campaign has been started from this very place in 1993 to prevent tyranny against the descendants of Kamdheru, Kapila and Surbhi cows which had been treated atrociously for last 12 centuries. Under this great campaign first of all shree Gopal Goverdhan Goshala (cow dwelling) and shree Godham Mahatirth pathmeda have been established and a working committee for cow service has been constituted in which all the representatives of cow devotees have been included (Goseva Ashram) cow service centres, cow protection centers and cow service camps have been established under the direction of shree pathmeda Godham mahatirth in different regions of western Rajasthan and North West Gujrat. Through this campaigh donation for cows has been collected from cow devotees, religious persons and cow rearing farmers and sent it to the cow service centres for nourishing cows. Thus a polite attempt for the nourishment of the dependant cows has been done through receiving donations for these cows form the cow devotees and cow rearing farmers in this way in the first step of this campaign millions of cows have been given protection which were saved from cruel hands of butchers and afflicted in the terrible famine (draught).